Batman: Arkham Knight Arrives on PC, Again
PC players can finally play Batman: Arkham Knight, and to apologize, Rocksteady is giving the previous Akrham Knight games to anyone who purchases Akrham Knight before 11:59pm on November 16. The previous games include Arkham Asylum Game of the Year, Arkham City Game of the Year, Arkham Origins, and Arkham Origins Blackgate. Rocksteady is also working on a Community Challenge Pack that will be available to PC users on week before consoles.
Destiny Hosting In-Game Halloween Costume Contest
Bungie announced an in-game costume contest to celebrate Halloween this weekend. Players will be able to dress up in shaders, armor, and spooky masks to win some sweet in-game prizes. Here is a list of the contests:
- Best Costume Portrait: Journey into the world of the game and strike a pose against the best background–just your Guardian in the ideal setting for your costume. Bring a friend to take the shot, if you want, but all we want to see is you.
- Best Group Shot: Form up a Fireteam and agree on a theme for your costumes. Family affairs? Rivalries? Vendors who love their work? Your call. Show us what you come up with.
- Best Dance Party: Expert Mode: Choreograph your moves. Put on a show. This takes synchronization and a spooky sense of style.
And the following are the prizes:
- First Prize: Collector’s Edition Strange Coin
- Second Prize: Exotic Engram Stress Ball
- Third Prize: Legendary Engram Stress Ball
Be sure to post on Twitter with #ContestOfTheLost for a chance to win.
Uncharted 4 Multiplayer will be Peer-to-Peer
Some games such as Halo 5, Battelfron, Black Ops III have stated they will be using dedicated servers to host their multiplayer experience. Today, Robert Cogburn told VG246 that Uncharted 4: A Theif’s End will not use dedicated servers for multiplayer. Instead, the game will use a peer-to-peer setup similar to previous titles. If you missed the announcement on Uncharted 4’s multiplayer mode, read it here.
See some Fallout 4 Concept Art
If you are still looking for more Fallout 4, Bethesda released some images from its upcoming Art of Fallout 4 book. Istvan Pely stated on in the announcement that the gives them a chance to share the history of the Fallout 4 award and show why some choices were made.
You can purchase The Art of Fallout 4 on December 22 for $50 and a limited edition version for $85.