The Old Hunters it the first expansion for Bloodborne and will include a new world, new enemies, a new area and much more. We have gathered up all the details for you below, so you can become familiar with all the Bloodborne The Old Hunters has to offer. The expansion will release Tuesday, November 24.
Accessing Bloodborne The Old Hunters
- Purchase and download The Old Hunters DLC
- Defeat the Cathedral Ward boss. Examine the altar in the back room to change the game to night time.
- Go to the Hunter’s Dream and talk to the messenger for the Eye of the Blood-drunk Hunter.
- Head to the Oeden Chapel and leave via the left-hand exit to enter the square
- Head to the right-hand end of the square to trigger an event. This event will now take you to a new area: the Hunter’s Nightmare.
- Lighting the lamp in the area will let you travel to and from this area via the Awakening Headstone in the Hunter’s Dream.