The New Fallout 4 Deats
Quakecon started today, so prepare for a few blurbs centered around that. To start us off, Bethesda detailed many of the new Fallout features including companions, animations, and perks.
What you need to know
- The game launches November 10 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC
- You will be able to choose from many companions to adventure with (or none) including a dog named Dog Meat.
- There will be 70 perks to choose from, each with a set of ranks
- Many animation were created with motion capture
- You will be able to access Lexington and Quincy
Doom Multiplayer Preview
At QuakeCon, we finally get a glance into the new Doom Multiplayer mode, and it is interesting. There are chainsaws, teleporters that replace your grenades, and the essential machine guns, shotguns, etc. There seems to be a slight bit of parkour and the matches are fast. I highly recommend watching this gameplay video on IGN.
Android is Getting Fallout Shelter Soon with a Big Update
Following up on the Fallout 4 update, Bethesda announced that Fallout Shelter will be launched on Android next month and a big update will be pushed to the game on the iOS version as well. The update feature a robot assistant, Mr. Handy, who can collect resources and explore for you.
What you need to know
- Expect the game to launch on Android next month
- My Handy will be your best friend and gather for you independently. He will also defend your shelter
- New attackers will be added such as Deathclaws, Molerats, and Radroaches
- The update is for iOS and Android
Wear New Qunari Armor in Dragon Age DLC
Dragon Age: Inquisition received its fifth DLC today and included is Qunari armo, decor, a war mount and statues.
The Long List of the Destiny Bonuses
Bungie has listed all the bonuses for pre-ordering and special editions today. If you want the details, here is the long list:
- Suros Arsenal Pack comes with a new pulse rifle, auto file, a scout rifle, a shader and a new emblem
- Vanguard Weapons Pack that comes with auto rifle, a pulse rifle an a side arm if you order before January 1, 2016
- The Versions
- Normal ($40): Comes with the expansion
- Legendary ($60): Comes with Destiny, The Dark Below, House of Wolves and the Taken King
- Digital Collector’s Edition ($80): Comes with all the expansions, three shaders, three class=specific emotes, and three class items
- Collector’s Edition ($80): Comes with all the above and the following
- Steelbook case.
- Modified Treasure Island book with notes and illustrations from Cayde-6, the Hunter Vanguard in the game.
- Cayde-6’s personal notes and illustrations.
- Collection of pictures and cards.
- Strange Coin replica
- Founder’s Fortune Pack gets you a shader, a Sparrow and an emblem if you have a character level 30 or higher when you by the new expansion
- You can buy all the extras for $20 which includes the three shaders, the emotes and the class items.