You Can Almost be a Pacifist in Fallout 4
In an interview between The Guardian and Game Director Todd Howard, Howard said there will be many play styles in Fallout 4. He emphasized that players will be able to avoid killing a lot (but not completely). Howard also stated that Fallout 4’s questing system will be better than Skyrim’s.
What you need to know
- You may not have to kill things in Fallout 4
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Makes its way to PC
Square Enix announced that it will be launching Final Fantasy Type-0 HD on PC tis August 18. The game will come with new graphics and new features. As a special bonus in collaboration with Valve, those who pre-order the game will get the Master Chocobo as a courier, the Moogle (Class Zero) as a ward in Dota 2 and a special Type-0 HD loading screen. Here is a list of new features:
- Improved in-game battle camera
- Scalable motion blur settings
- Customizable dynamic screen shot mode
- Upgraded graphics resolution options for high-end PCs
- Increased blood levels
- New character speed boosts
- Full controller support
- Full Steam achievements and trading cards
Razer Acquires Ouya and Pays it Debts
To slightly deviate from actual games and keep you posted on the business world behind games, Ouya has failed. During the life span, they started a Free the Games program which put left them with $600,000 in debt. Razer has acquired the company and stated today that they will pay the debt (although it seems they don’t have to). That’s pretty nice of Razer.
Witcher 3’s New Game+ Details
To follow up on a previous story, we now have the feature for Witcher 3’s New Game +.
What you need to know
- Enemies will be stronger, obviously.
- What carries over? Player experience (if you’re below level 30 when finishing the vanilla game, you will be bumped to level 30 for the start of NG+), items (excluding: quest items, books & letters, Gwent cards, usable items, trophies), money, and alchemy recipes.
- When starting New Game Plus you can select any difficulty level.
- You can obtain the Death Match achievement when playing the NG+ mode.
- What’s the starting level of the character when beginning NG+? The same that you had when finishing the game, if above 30, otherwise you start at level 30. You also get a free Clearing Potion at the start so you can reset your skills and try a different build.