Double the Pickaxe in Minecraft And Other Updates
If you didn’t know, Minecon was this weekend, and there is a lot of announcements for Minecraft. Many of those announcements include updates for the original game. Those updates include dual-wiedling, arrow updates, new levels in End City, updates to the End Dragon.
The Story of Minecraft
To accompany the numerous updates to the original game, Telltale games will be releasing a separate game, Mincecraft: Story Mode. For all those who have wondered about the universe of Minecraft, you wait is over. The game will be released in 2015 for many different platforms: Xbox consoles, PlayStation consoles, PC, Mac, iOS, and Android.
Announcing Minecraft: Story Mode
More Witcher with a Side of Witcher
Witcher 3 is massive, but that doesn’t stop developers from giving fans more of what they love. Planted on the Witcher forums, we find more content to be added to the ever-growing Witcher 3. Here is the list:
- A new, alternative (optional) movement response mode for Geralt.
- A player stash for storing items, available in various locations throughout the game. Stash locations are marked on the player’s map.
- Crafting and alchemy components no longer add to the overall inventory weight.
- Books are now placed in a dedicated tab in the Inventory and books that have already been read are properly grayed out.
- Multiple sorting options are now available in the Inventory.
- Alchemy formulas and crafting diagrams can be “pinned”, meaning all components and ingredients required to make them will be conveniently marked in the Shop panel.
- Dozens of fixes for quest related issues, both major and minor.
- A few performance enhancements, including the optimization of FX, scenes and general gameplay.
- Various improvements to horse behavior.
200 Digimon and You can Save the World
Bandai Namco has announced that Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth will be coming to North America to celebrate 15 years of the Digimon Adventure TV show. Fans have request and Bandai Namco has responded. The game allows you to traverse the digital and real world while raising up to 200 Digimon. Look for this game on the PS Vita this year.
A Supernatural Private Eye
On July 15, you will have chance to play as a Private Investigator who can relive the final moments of murder victims. Using this gift, you will solve the mystery of Ethan Carter’s vanishing. In fact, the game is called The Vanishing of Ethan Carter and is developed by The Astronauts.