Blizzard Announces Next WoW Expansion at Gamescom 2015 – Legion
Continuing with the Gamescom news, Blizzard continues its announcements with their next expansion for World of Warcraft called Legion. The expansion features a level cap of 110, a new honor system, and a brand new class called Demon Hunter. You can checkout the video and here are all the details from Blizzard:
What you need to know
- New continent: The Broken Isles
- New class: Demon Hunter
- Artifacts: customizable weapons that grow in power as you do
- Class-specific Order Halls and followers
- All New Dungeons and Raids
- New World Bosses
- Level cap raised to 110
- Revamped PvP progression system
- Improved transmogrification system
- Improved social features
- Character Boost–immediately raise one character to level 100
- Beta starts this year–you can opt in here
Fallout 4 Will have No Level Cap
Bethesda announced in a tweet today that Fallout 4 will have no level cap. Players will be able to continue explore, play and level after beating Fallout 4.
To our fans who’ve asked: Fallout 4 doesn’t end when the main story is over and there is no level cap. You can keep playing and leveling.
— BethesdaGameStudios (@BethesdaStudios) August 6, 2015
Explore Space in Stellaris
Paradox Development Studio has announced their new space strategy and exploration game today with a teaser video. There isn’t much information now, but you should watch this video.
New DLC for Battlefield 4 Focuses on Nighttime
As the title says. There is some new DLC coming for Battlefield 4 with a focus on night operations. Check out the video: